Tuesday, August 31, 2004

what i say goes...

aaaaahhh. it's good to be the queen of my little domain. Now that summer crunch is over I can get back to subjugating all the machinery to MY particular specifications. No catering to the anal whims of my testosterone-laced cohorts. I can get back to what I like most about being the only person on second shift: peace and quiet. I come in, get my list of things to do and lay out my own schedule for the night. A little bit of this, a little bit of that over there, and presto! the work is done, the mess is cleared out, several dozen unused monitors are shut down for the night and the world can rest easier knowing I am on the job. Brave, reverent, true: doing a quality job for my customers (even though they be stinking capitalist pigs).

No comments: