Sunday, May 13, 2007

altered postcard

ok, I have been lazy, sort of. Partly I have been uninspired. I felt like a slug last week. Maybe the hot muggy weather and a case of poison ivy had something to do with it. (Yes, I stumbled into that lovely venomous vine with three leaves. It's clearing up now and I'm sick of the subject.)

I perked up after a day in which it did not rain. Like the roses in my neighborhood I've been weighted down by too much moisture, and I'm just now getting my branches back up towards the sun.

I made this postcard for Michael's Let the Postcards Do the Walking project. I hope it makes it across the Atlantic to Chesire!

2 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...

Now the elephant of surprise has been spoiled! nevermind- it looks like a great feety postcard Fifi and I look forward to finding it in my porch ( where the postie flings my mail ) soon!

Crafty Green Poet said...

This looks great! A nice quirky project too!