Friday, June 29, 2007

Studio Friday: Studio Summer Brunch


CHILL! is the motif for my summer snacks and also the cover of my new home-made journal. you can't see it well in the photo but there's a found beer bottle cap that says "chill" on the palm of the hand. I've got to fight that summer heat with cold stuff. My favorite snack is fresh mixed berries when I can get them with yogurt and poppy seeds on top. I also love "nutty buddy" frozen ice cream cones. In the meantime I drink a lot of lemonade or iced tea and maybe an occasional iced coffee. If I get a really big craving for cold coffee flavor I might make a "colorado bulldog". Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a glass, saturate with kahlua, and fill glass with ice cold diet coke. yummm.

Here's a friendly visitor with his snack of choice - a black-capped chickadee with sunflower seed.

3 comments:

Creative Frenzy said...

Ahh I agree! To Chill is simply divine!
~gabi

Anonymous said...

That's it! I'm headin' to the freezer! :-)

Love the little bird and his snack of choice too!

lee said...

Love your design the Chill factor is perfect......I